Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    w0lfm4n Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 02:12 AM
    CB82C842.TMP Friend or foe. I am thinking it is bad! It will not leave my PC!
    Hey people,
    I run ccleaner, and it cleans everything, then I click run cleaner again to make sure it got everything and that is the only thing to delete. Every time. I thought it was something with THAT program, but it isn't. On other PC, I un program, then again, and it is clean as a whistle. I googled CB82C842.TMP and yeah, it does seem bad. I run all the uniblue progs, spybot, the malwarebytes anti malware... and it all comes up clean.
    Cheers for any help.
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Jun 23, 2008, 09:01 AM
    A couple of questions

Which browser are you using? IE or Firefox
    As it's a tmp file it would be due to a dropper virus

Run Deckard's System Scanner (DSS)

Run the vundo and combo fix
    Run Superantispyware

Run a complete scan with free curing utilityDr.Web CureIt!

Install ThreatFire it makes your antivirus more powerful and block unknown viruses and trojans.
    POWERLYTE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 11:47 AM
    YES I HAVE THE ANSWER!! UNIBLUE SPEEDUPMYPC3 IS CAUSING THE FILE CB82C842.TMP
    Just right click the little bar graph by the clock and exit. The file will not regenerate.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is thinking. [ 12 Answers ]

:eek: my friend is thinking about having sex with her boyfriend but I think she is under age what do I do. I'm scared she might get pregnit because she is on her period.

Should I leave my husband for his (our) best friend? [ 29 Answers ]

I wrote a big story then accidentally deleted it, so here are just the basics. Been with my partner since we were 15, now own a house together and are 23. Our best friend moved in about 8 months ago and we grew much closer in this time as my partner is working most weekend in which we spend time...

Should I just let my friend make his mistake and leave him alone? [ 7 Answers ]

I have this guy friend that's a few years older than me. He recently just got back with his girlfriend who had cheated on him. This girl has done nothing while they were together but cause him misery and treat him like dirt. Me and his other friends are trying to tell him he's making a huge mistake...

How to make my exboy friend leave my home. I live in Tennessee [ 2 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I lived together for 4 years. He has never paid rent but has paid half of the bills. I know longer want him in my house. I have asked him to leave but he just laughs. The house and land belong to me. I want him out now. He also raises fighting roosters and I want them off my...

View more questions Search