Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sf949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 09:42 PM
    Looking for Grandfather Time Clock/Toy
    In the 80's or early 90's I had this toy called Grandfather Time and it was an upright clock that had a cassette player. The tapes played stories and fables. The toy would wake you up or tell you stories, and it lit up. I am having trouble finding this toy clock and would very much like to find one.
    rissafish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 10:53 AM
    I have a grandfather time clock. If you're still interested let me know at [email protected].

- Marissa
    New Nana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Hi, I saw your posting and I am not the original inquirer, but I am looking for a Grandfather time story clock. If you still have it - could you send a picture to my e-mail at [email protected] so that I can ensure it is the one I am looking for and let me know what you would like to sell it for. Also, if all of the components are still in working order.

Thank you
    rissafish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 09:01 AM
    I do still have the clock, and have received a bunch of inquiries about it via email. Unfortunately I've decided not to sell it as of now. Thanks for the interest, and sorry for the disapointment.
    acamylucy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rissafish View Post
    I have a grandfather time clock. If you're still interested let me know at [email protected].

- Marissa
    I know you posted that you had this clock in 2008, I am curious if you have sold it yet? I am interested in purchasing one for my sister. My namae is Amy email is [email protected] I would greatly appreciate any help... thank you. :)
    doogie_04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2009, 12:29 PM
    My name is Krystel and I am looking for the same kind of clock. I was wondering if you still have it or if you know some place else I could get one. Please email me at [email protected]
    Shironda Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Comment on rissafish's post
    I am wondering if you still have the GrandFather Time Clock? I
    Will purchase this clock from you. Who made this clock?
    tazrckid Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 12:07 PM
    I do also have a Grandfathes story time clock,and I am willing to let it go to the right person. If intstred please contact me at [email protected].
    tazrckid Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 12:10 PM
    Comment on doogie_04's post
    I do have a story time clock that I am intstred in selling. Please let me know if you are still intstred. Thank you, and have a good day.
    fziggy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 07:28 AM
    I have a grandfather time clock. I am trying to find tapes for it does anyone know where I can get those.
    KristinElyse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 05:54 AM
    I just realized that Robert Morse, the actor that plays the old white-haired boss on Mad Men has the same voice as Grandfather Time. Was he the same voice actor who recorded the stories?
    buddahsangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2011, 06:16 PM
    I am looking to find a Grandfather Time Clock. I had one when I was young and I do not know whatever happened to it.
    douthit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 09:56 AM
    GRANDPA TIME CLOCK for sale in San Francisco Bay Area. Call 925-812-0874
    missaha2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2013, 01:54 PM
    My kids also had that clock and it was wonderful! It's actually called "Grandpa Time" and it was by Homestar. Sometime you can find them on eBay or craigslist. Most of the time the clocks are in need of repair. Search the internet and you should be able to find one. Be aware most do not come with the tapes and I haven't been able to find the operating directions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting the time on a pioneer car stereo clock [ 4 Answers ]

Hi group, I bought a car that has a " pioneer supertuner III ' stereo system ( the kind with removable face plate) The stereo works great but I just can't figure out how to set the clock... help! Thanks, Ann

Computer clock loses time . [ 3 Answers ]

My computer clock loses approx 15 minutes or so per day With a newly installed battery. Any ideas ?

Salaried Manager using time clock [ 4 Answers ]

I am being told that it is California state law for a salaried manager to clock in and out from work. My previous employer did not make me do this and it was at a much larger corporation. Now this smaller one that I work for, says that it is the law. I don't believe it is. Do I have to clock in...

Clock losing time on task bar [ 1 Answers ]

The clock on my task bar is losing time, I have to constantly readjust every week. Any suggestions on what I should be looking at, to keep clock working properly. I have an older AOpen computer running Windows 98. Is there a battery or something I can change? Thanks

View more questions Search