Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chhavi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Childhood education
    Is childhood education a good career for non immigrants. How can I make it a career and go about it.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2008, 01:57 PM
    It can be a wonderful career if you love young children, are creative and patient, and have plenty of energy... :) Many companies do provide insurance coverage, but you won't earn a great deal. Some people move on to an administration role or go into kindergarten or primary grades to still work with younger children but obtain an increase in pay and benefits. Others have the eventual goal of opening their own school. Depends on what you need and want to do.
    Check out universities where you are as they will likely offer certificate and degree programs in early childhood education. Many will have a degree program that would allow you to work with children from 3 years old through third grade (after obtaining a teaching certificate), which may give you a bit of flexibility.
    Where you live will also play a role in what sort of qualifications may be required... most states do require some type of certification with an actual degree giving a bit more in pay as well as the personal satisfaction.
    moneybagz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chhavi
    is childhood education a good career for non immigrants. how can i make it a career and go about it.
    Just do well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood masturbation [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am concerned mom of a otherwise healthy 7 year old. She is generally a happy and talkative child, prone to dwelling and quite a thinker. Our problem began a few days ago when she was upset and mentioned an incident with a little boy ( 5- 6 yrs) in our neighbourhood who had come up to her...

A toy from my childhood [ 18 Answers ]

I need help figuring out what the name of a toy I played with I was young. It was kind of an outdoor activity. I used to have a box full of pipes.. white plastic pipes and at the ends of them were little connectors so different pipes fit on the ends of others. There was all different shapes and...

Early childhood care and education [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know about the best university in uk and in specific in london for the course named Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE). Can anyone help me with this. And please give me link as well. I want all relevant details with at least 5 top universities. Thank you./

Childhood education [ 5 Answers ]

Children study methods, interest in studies

A toy from childhood [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a toy from the 90's. You could record your voice on it and play it back but it was electronic and did not require a tape. I think it was something along the lines of "yack back" or "talk back". Please help I really want to know what it is. Thanks

View more questions Search