Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jun 22, 2008, 04:10 PM
    John McCain speaking on Hillary.
    Notice that it was a female supporter who brought up the question. Wow!

YouTube - "How Do We Beat the " Extended Version
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Wish I could run this kind of stuff on my computer.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Now that was pretty funny. I have a different word for Hellary though. A better word. One that describes her to a tee. I would never equate her to a dog. Poor dog.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jun 22, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Choux-

If you not sharing a computer or running an older system, download the Real Player. If screens are being blocked, allow pop-ups temporarily.

RealPlayer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Hillary Stronger than McCain? [ 18 Answers ]

According to the Top Republican strategist, Karl Rove, she is! Therefore, the question is if McCain would trounce Obama in the general election but have a much tougher time with Hillary, shouldn't Obama consider this for the good of the Democratic Party? Read about these BREAKING NEWS which...

John Wayne McCain is the man! [ 46 Answers ]

OK! Now we are getting somewhere! I have not warmed up to any of the presidential candidates. I just don't like any of them. Well except Ron Paul of course. But, I think John Wayne McCain just changed all that for me. John Wayne McCain can slip up, while running his mouth and tell the truth while...

Barack, John McCain or Hillary? [ 37 Answers ]

For me, I liked Hillary - but am growing weary of some of the falsehoods (although, some may not be of her fault). But am having trust issues. Barack - was weaking on him as time was going, and then came the comments the other day about folks turing towards guns and religion. I don't know,...

Where would Hillary, McCain, and Obama appear on the chart? What about you? [ 2 Answers ]

Are you willing to take the test? If so, it's free: The Political Compass - Test

John McCain [ 28 Answers ]

6401 This thread is hereby established as a place to post POSITIVE attributes that apply to this canadate. Things that you find about this canadate that are positive. Due to all the negative press and mudslinging, having a place to come to post and read positive issues that apply to the...

View more questions Search