Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Orlene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Pain in right side of my right foot
    I am having continual pain in the right side of my right foot. It doesn't matter if I am walking, sitting or sleeping it is always there. Is there a bone there, can it be fractured? Oh yeah, I am 53.

Appreciate any assistance!

Thank you,
    Orlene
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Could be a bone spur. Not sure just guessing... Google it for a description of the pain.
    medivac Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2008, 02:12 PM
    How long has this pain been going on? Any trauma to the foot or affected area?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Orlene...

Would need you to give us more information. First, as medivac asked... How long and any trauma to the foot as of late?

Then, check out this link and see what you can find there to help you further describe the area of pain.

http://search.aol.com/aol/imageDetai...ot%2Bligaments

You can describe it in terms of bone, muscle, tendons, ligaments and/or nerve pain... let us know.

Doesn't sound like a fracture as weight bearing would increase the pain a bit. Sounds like a ligamentous sprain... but need more info.

MARK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain on side of Foot [ 3 Answers ]

I have pain on the outside of my right foot. I had an ankle sprain on my LEFT foot that I have been rehabbing for months now (reinjured twice) and I now have developed a pain on the RIGHT foot. The bone that is about half way between my heel and little toe on the side of my foot is sore to touch....

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Side of foot pain [ 10 Answers ]

I am having pain on my right foot on the side. It is painful if I walk a lot and with certain shoes. Even aerobic sneakers make it painful

Pain on the side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm having pain on the side of my right foot. The pain is located near the back of the arch and is on the inside of my foot. It goes from the top of the foot to the bottom. I've read a lot about Plantar Facscias, but I don't think it's that. The pain is not bad first thing in the...

Pain on right side of right foot. [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain and slight swelling on the right side of my right foot. I cannot put my weight on it. Pain goes from foot up into calf of leg. I have had no inury it just started hurting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search