Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reichorst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 12:29 PM
    My lawn mower won't start
    I have a john deere gx95 lawn mower. I can't figure out what is wrong with it. I just replaced the solenoid and now it is overheating. What do I do? What could be causing it?

<moved>
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2008, 04:50 AM
    If the solenoid is getting hot, it could simply be bad or loose connections.
    reichorst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by reichorst
    I have a john deere gx95 lawn mower. I can't figure out what is wrong with it. I just replaced the solenoid and now it is overheating. what do I do? what could be causing it?

<moved>
    Thank you for the input but turns out the solenoid was bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a craftsman lawn mower and it won't start. I've drained and replaced the gas. Changed the sparkplug. Replaced the coil starting line. Still won't start

Lawn mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Briggs & Stratton lawn mower that I purchased last summer at Wal-Mart. I used It once and it would never start again. How do I determine what the problem is? I replaced Spark plug and gas but still wouldn't start. Thank You!

Lawn mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 5.5 mower and it will not keep running. I have changed the spark plug, taken the carb. Off and cleaned it making sure all ports are clear, changed the gas, etc. If I poor gas in the cylinder it will start but will not keep running. There is only one adjustment on the carb....

Lawn Mower won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Murray riding lawn mower. I used it this morning and after lunch I wanted to finish. I took 1 turn around the house and it died. Now it won't start. It has gas, and oil. It sounds like it wants to start. The battery is a new one.

Lawn Mower Will Not Start After Use [ 1 Answers ]

My 6.25 horse Tecumseh lawn mower starts right up when I begin to mow the lawn. When I turn off the mower to empty the grass I cannot get the mower to start. Gas is new, replaced spark plug also. Need some advice.

View more questions Search