Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anueceng Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 05:46 AM
    Height increase medicine or treatment
    My age is 21 & weight is 46kg.
    I desepertely want 2 increase my height.
    So what should I do.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 08:09 AM
    The only treatment I know of to increase height is when they break your legs (painful) and stretch the bones apart with screws daily (also painful), but I think they only do that for people who are dwarves. There are no medications. Once you're done growing (A little after puberty starts), you're done growing for good.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 08:21 AM
    There are medications called HGH (human growth hormone), but those are given to very young children before they become teens.

You say your weight is 46kg (101 pounds), but you do not mention your height. Are you male or female?
    anueceng Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Height increase medicine & exercise & diet
    My age is 21 9Male) & weight is 46kg.
    My height is 5feet 5 inches.
    I desepertely want 2 increase my height.
    So what should I do.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Unfortunately you are a product of genetics. At this age there is no certain way to increase your height.
    ukcountess Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anueceng
    my age is 21 & weight is 46kg.
    i desepertely want 2 increase my height.
    so wat should i do.
    My son had same height problem when he was 10 year old was size of an 8 year old. Everyone thought I had a little genious on my hands until I told them his real age.
    He had an option of taking growth hormone injection over a long period that may increase his height and weight but it would require lots of injections. He chose not to do that which may result in shortv stature. He developed just fine and has a nice deep voice. He grew to 5 feet 7 inches and about 160 lbs. His mother (me ) is 5 ft 6 inches and his father 5 ft 10 inches, so go figure.
    I am proud to say he just had if first child at 35 ( I am a happy grandmother)
    FYI he had a school friend who was also small who took the growth hormone. He did gain weight but not height. He was a school wrestler as his father wanted him to be. I don't know if it was worth all those shots over the years. My son seems to have been quite content w/his height. His wife of 6 years is about 5 ft 4 inches .
    Hope this helps a little.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 01:00 PM
    You are the height you are, that can not change.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to know name of a medicine [ 1 Answers ]

I found some old pills that are 2 different shades of brown. It is a capsule and on one half it has a square with the letter M in it and under that it has 5mg, then on the other half it has the numbers 0554. What are these? I forgot what I had them for.

Dog medicine [ 3 Answers ]

Can I give my dog over the counter medicine?

Regarding a medicine [ 1 Answers ]

Is a medicine d-cold sold in india a banned drug

Different medicine [ 10 Answers ]

My drugstore gave me metoprolol succ er for my regular prescription of toprol xl - the pills are different shape - and I am not sure they are the same? Are they?

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

View more questions Search