Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grobins Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Searching for a 70's movie title
    I am hoping to find the title to a children's movie I saw in the 70's about 3 boys that go to a fair and request of a computer a trip to the moon. Just as they are about to be launched the computer proclaims it's a one way trip and the boys halt the launch. They the ask the computer for a round trip and it say it comes with a price. The computer wants the most beautiful thing it the world which, after a long adventurous search turns out to be a kaleidescope. I think I saw it around the same time that Erik Von Danikens Chariots of The Gods come out. Rings any bells?
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Kaleidoscope (1966)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to remember a movie from the 80s. It was a "Spring Break" type of movie. The main character's name was "Scottie", and he is befriended by a couple of guys in their 40s that have no clue how to pick up women. Eventually one of the guys in his 40s uses a technique of...

Movie title I have been searching for [ 2 Answers ]

OK, here it is... I've been trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched a while back. Its about these 2 high school teenage girls who hate each other and are complete opposite (ones blonde and popular and the other is a brunette, I think). I remember parts of the movie: - the blonde...

Searching for movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie since I watched it the first time (which was during the early 90's if I remember correctly... ). The movie is about a play. Actually, the whole movie is JUST the play. It's about all the actors screwing up from the beginning and just struggle the entire play to get by...

Searching for Title of 80s animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching an animated movie where the characters had emblems or symbols on their chests that would grant them a specific power like running fast. There were also they looked like battle standards that could only be used a certain number of times. To recharge them the battle standard was...

Searching For 70's or 80' Horror Movie Title [ 5 Answers ]

In the mid 80's when I was just a preteen I used to watch horror movies that Elvira used to host on Saturday afternoons. There was one movie that made a huge impact on me and I am looking for the title so I can watch it now and maybe cure me of the phobia it gave me when I originally watched it. ...

View more questions Search