Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    octobersearch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2008, 06:44 PM
    How do I find & hire code writers to create product I have in mind?
    I have a very specific product in mind.

How do I go about finding the software/ code writers who can be either hired or otherwise incentivized, to help me make it?

Thank You.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2008, 05:15 AM
    What specifically is the product that you have in mind, please? It would be helpful to know that.

Thanks!
    iFire Posts: 39, Reputation: -1

Oct 10, 2008, 11:20 AM

I could possibly help if you give me some specifications. Or maybe all of us need them. Generality isn't so helpful.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2008, 11:33 AM

Just Google freelance programmers and you should find several sources.
    DanRamos1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    What specifically is the product that you have in mind, please? It would be helpful to know that.

Thanks!
    It is an app called Pixil Grid that allows the user to take a front and side photo of their body (totally private; photos are not transferred anywhere; the pixil grid app is downloaded) which are fitted into the pixil grid; a 3-D grid matrix to deterimine their body dimensions. The pixils are separated proportionately to 1/16". The photos displace pixils which are counted through an algorithm. I have a fashion label called Jonee Bloomer and the pixil grid will catapult the business into prominence with the pixil grid technology.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out what countries would be ideal for a new product? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know at least 10 countries that would be ideal market for a new product? The countries need to be based on the population size. From Alhma

What is this code? How do I find it? [ 4 Answers ]

My name is Feiona Ruiz and I am an apartment manager. The owners of my complex gave me a Rental agreement which has a specific Article number in it and I would like to know what it is and where I can find it. The Article number is 5236D R.C.S. of Texas. Can you help me please?

Find the cream/product name or contents in it [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am dark skinned. I got this cream from some third party but there is no logo on it. He just moving the cream from one bottle(or box) to empty new bottle and selling it for 70$ (INR 3000). The cream is excellent. But the problem is the guy is not willing to tell the product name. There are...

Can't find local area code [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find local area code when setting up AOL. The set-up disk has been used before with no problem on other PCs. Just installed XP Pro with SP2 the modem does connect using AOL 800 number but can't find 661 area code to set up local connection. AOL no help

View more questions Search