Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2008, 12:06 PM
    From my mailbox
    A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his blonde female neighbor, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 21, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Do you mean I should stop going outside to check my mailbox? I don't get it! ;) LMAO!!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Oh dear... :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 23, 2008, 01:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    Oh dear..............:)
    Yes Honey?? HAHAHAHA!. :p
    NaGaSaKi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his blonde female neighbor, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."
    Hahaha humorous

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending mail with an Apartment mailbox. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, this may be a strange question, but I've just moved into some apartments and the mail boxes look similar to the mail boxes at a post office, I need to have a letter sent out in the morning and I don't know how to use these mail boxes for sending things out. The office for the apartments is...

Putting a letter in a mailbox [ 4 Answers ]

Is it illeagal to put a letter in someone's mailbox?

1 mailbox 2 computers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I tried to get 2 computers (networked) accessing the same mailbox (.pst file). On one of them outlook will not refuse to open the file if it is already opened by the other. This full access on the file and file's folder. They've both got Outlook 97, Windows ME. Is there a workaround? Any...

View more questions Search