Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 21, 2008, 06:27 AM
    Magic phonograph
    I remember watching a special movie in music class with a magic phonograph. It was kind of trippy. I think it gets a crack on it at the end and the magic stops? Does anyone remember this, because I can't find it anywhere. I'm also recalling a part where a women is playing the song green sleeves on a violin. That could be from a different show.?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2008, 05:21 AM
    I'm dating myself here, because I really only remember things that were on filmstrips or maybe a VHS video or even an old tape-type movie machine (can't remember the names of the type of film format that it was). Is what you are asking about concerning those or other types of mediums, or something else?

Thanks?
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 22, 2008, 06:00 AM
    This was a movie or special show probably from early 80's maybe 70's. It was about different music instruments I think. There was a phonograph, a few kids, lots of flashing colors, then it was like a music class type thing. I watched it in music class or in regular class in grade school. Early 80's. My memory from when I was 6-8, 20 years ago, hard to recall any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic [ 9 Answers ]

Is magic really real and who invented it?? :confused:

What is magic? [ 31 Answers ]

Could someone please explain that: Magic is different than Magick which is different than devil worship. I'd explain my view of the difference, but don't want to get "thumped" anymore. Thanks in advance

Any phonograph experts in here? [ 6 Answers ]

I am thinking of buying an old wind-up phonograph. Which one do you recommend? I am not really looking for something old to display but rather one that works. I just think it's fascinating how it works and the vintage sounds that come out of it. I don't care for it's rarity either, I just want it...

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

View more questions Search