Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 28, 2008, 07:25 PM
    YouTube - GRAFFITI expo VANCOUVER 2007(art-murals-graffiti)
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2008, 07:28 PM
    What city? Im from Melbourne.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Oh that is down under from me if you mean Australia
    My city is Pittsburgh, Pa.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 28, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Here JD! Since it's lunchtime in Melbourne, I thought I would feed you! Enjoy your meal! ;)

YouTube - Time for Lunch

Jun 28, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Haha starbuck1.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Jackie - that's wonderful that you now have a real outlet for your artist side in you. Keep up the good work and post a picture (if you can) of your finished mural. I am sure we'd all love to see it.

Jun 29, 2008, 05:07 PM
    How do u post pictures?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 30, 2008, 08:46 PM
    JD, I believe if you go into "help" it tells you how. I don't know how to do them myself on here yet. I'm sure someone will come along and walk you through it. If not, I know someone on here that might be kind enough to come and explain it to you.

Like your new pic by the way! That cute little face doesn't want to get arrested right? ;) Cousin Niki (in my pic) will come and bite you if you do anymore tagging and stealing! Woof, woof!

Jul 1, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Lol my face looks really weird because it's a small picture lol ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 07:07 PM
    You are a handsome guy, I'd hate to see your photo on a mug shot, wouldn't you?

Bottom line, stealing is wrong, it's illegal, and it's punishable by law, so stop!

You seem to have a creative side, nurture that part of you, wouldn't you rather be known for your art then for stealing?

You seem like a really intelligent guy, so you know the right thing to do, and the wrong, time to choose, stealing isn't cool, no matter what your friends might say, I know that deep down, you know better.

You've got a good head on your shoulders, use it. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stealing $20 at my last day of my job [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys I am just wondering about if I will get a criminal record if I steal 20 dollars in ESSO on the last day of the job, My boss saw it on a video tape and he have proof that I stole that much. But the problem is that I am very pissed off because they are not giving me my last paycheck and my...

Lying and stealing [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old son that constantly lies and steals from his parents. We have tried many ways to stop this behavior but he just continues. Is there and help for this type of problem? There has been two occasions where he stayed over at someone's house and items got missing and we believe...

Stealing [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 21 she was a good kid I have found out she has been stealing money from my sister she is not on drugs and knows she can ask me for money and I never turn her down she has been lying about a lot of things and I don't know what to do I told her to leave my house and she has...

Stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Does the on-site manager of an apartment complex have the legal right to move my property without giving notice that the property is in the way of other tenants? Can they legally CUT A LOCK to move a bicycle when I was never notified that such action would be taking place? I am the one with the...

Stealing from home [ 4 Answers ]

Recently, my sister started stealingfrom home all the time. It saddens me to see her like this :'(, and my parents are depressed too... we do not know what to do... we've lost digital camera(S), mobilephones(s), videoplayer, wallets, and so much money that now we are really struggling... we tried...

View more questions Search