Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashok jain Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Cancellation of UAE residence visa
    I live in UAE and my daughter is in USA. My daughter has UAE residence visa stamped in her passport which expires in 2009. However since, she did not visit UAE during last 6 months, which is necessary in order to maintain the residence visa, her residence visa has become invalid. Nw she lans t visit UAE. But we are told that her residence visa stamped in her passort must first be cancelled for which the passort needs to be brought to UAE. How can this be avoided?

Check out some similar questions!

Resident Visa cancellation at UAE [ 2 Answers ]

Iam presently working for a indian based company deputed at UAE, so advise me how to cancel the visa and after getting cancelled how to get an resident visa again at UAE

Visa Cancellation [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, I am resigning from my company and I am 1 year plus old in my company. Please guide me I have to pay visa charges or not as company is asking for the charges what should I do please guide Deepak please reply me on **** email address edited out *** FC

On L1A Visa - Confused about residence status & Best way to file [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks in advance for your time. I moved to Chicago, IL from India on October 2, 2007 on an L1A visa. My wife moved on November 25, 2007 on an L2. While both of us have SSNs, neither of us have a state issued driver's license. Both of us expect to be in Chicago for the whole of 2008 with...

Does a j1 visa holder non residence receive more taxes back than a US residence? [ 6 Answers ]

Last year... my taxes were 1100 dollars(federal + state ),, that is what my w2 showed... I got back 1000 dollars for those 4 months i worked that year... This year my taxes are 4000 dollars (federal + state) that what it shows my w2 and its more money cause i worked 12 months.. right? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.