Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m.legette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2006, 04:44 PM
    Confusion
    I was on the depo shot for 6 years. I got off the shot in January 06. I received my period in 2/06 but this month I haven’t got my period yet. Last month it was over by the 12th. Should I be worried?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 17, 2006, 06:21 AM
    Not worried, but concerned enough to see your doctor. We cannot assess and/or diagnose through the internet - this is still not possible.
    To get the reassurance you need dear, see your doctor - your body is the only one you have - take care of it.

Good luck, and please keep us posted.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Mar 23, 2006, 02:23 PM
    I had the depo shot twice. This totally screwed up my cycle for 2 or 3 years. They say that once you stop taking it, you can expect fluctuations for about 18 months. It took me going to an obgyn to get things back on track in order to conceive another baby.
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Mar 29, 2006, 12:19 AM
    My sister used Depo for 3 years. She got off it when she found out the increased cancer rates from it. Three months later, with no cycle to ever come, she is now expecting. Possibly twins. Call your doctor, they can help you with most concerns. And always take a test! They are cheap and usually very accurate in all concerns. They also take stress away, a big factor in beginning your cycle. Also are you underweight or athletic? I am a tiny woman and am very athletic, I am forever late and have invested so much in tests just to calm my fear of what if!

Hypatia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusion! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend about a year now. We have been getting on great... we have just been on our first holiday and we have even started toi talk about marriage. Until last week, when she said she she was confused about her feelings for me. She started by saying she didn't think her...

F1-H1 confusion again! [ 1 Answers ]

IN this website http://www.thetaxguy.com/residency.htm The tax guy says... Dual-Status Aliens Note on page 7 of Publication 519 under Dual-Status Aliens that you could be both a nonresident alien and a resident alien in the same year. That means your tax return becomes more...

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend says he misses me and wants to see me but he said he doesn't like me any and we've been friends for over 7 to 8 yrs.. straight and we did go out but it never worked. And I like him a lot... n we've never stopped being friends and I tell him how I feel about him and I don't know what...

View more questions Search