Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rypepsi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2006, 03:30 PM
    Case Study
    What are the main challenges while conducting a Case Study?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2006, 01:38 PM
    You're going to need to be a bit more specific. Is this a homework question?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2006, 07:30 PM
    Getting un-biased samples would be one thing to look at

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Case Study: Breach of contract [ 7 Answers ]

1. Robinson, a college football player, signed a contract on December 2 with the Detroit Lions, a pro football club. The contract was a standard form that contained a clause stating, "This agreement shall become valid and binding upon each party only when and if it shall be approved by the League...

Study help [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good methods of studying for Science? ( like earth science ) I really need to get my grades up. Thanks for the help. :cool:

Need Algebra 2 Help! (Can't study without) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a test tomorrow and I'm trying to prepare as much as possible. Teacher gave us some problems out of the book. I've done them but I'm unsure on a few answer wise, and teacher can't "help figure them out" until tomorrow morning, so I'd prefer to figure out the ones I'm having problems with...

Evironimentalpact study [ 1 Answers ]

I have a commercial piece of property I wanted to borrow some money on & the bank wanted me to get an environmental impact study 1st.What does this study entail ? What are the procedures ? Thanks, joe

View more questions Search