Ask
    daddysgirl19 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 20, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Be A star
    How do I become a television star like on disney channel?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2008, 01:55 PM
    Hire a agent to represent you, take drama and acting classes, get a acting coach. And be lucky as one of the 100's of thousand people who are trying to be noticed. And of course normally you get small parts as extras, perhaps some commercials or something on local stations first
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2008, 02:45 AM
    What sort of things have you already had experience in concerning anything in the theater arts, in particular, acting, singing and dancing, please? It would be helpful to know about those things in order to give you the best answers.

If you are really good at some or all of those things, and have had a lot of experience and some public as well as professional recognition for doing well at them, it might not be as hard as some might think to become involved in something like shows that are presented on the Disney Channel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to become a rap star! [ 10 Answers ]

I want to become a great rap star, I already have my songs, then what should I do?:confused:

Star Street [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember that cute cartoon Star Street? Itīs almost hopless to find anything about it. I would like to know who made it, I only found out its dutch and from the 80īs, but nothing more :(

Star Struck [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie starring kirk cameron called ''Star struck''. My question is where can I find this movie?

When you star your period [ 3 Answers ]

From what age to what age could you start your period?

Can anyone name a star? [ 13 Answers ]

There are companies out there selling the right to name a star. How legitimate is this? International Star Registry: Name a Star

View more questions Search