Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexisns18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2006, 11:43 AM
    Is this normal??
    For the past 4 days or so, after intercourse I get a brownish discharge and the feeling of cramping during my period. Weird thing is I've already had my period. I shouldn't have cramping. Is it menstration left over? Am I pregnant? Or is this something I should seriously be worrying about?? I'm a bit worried.
    hollywood90 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Mar 17, 2006, 07:29 PM
    This is hollywood's wife... if you have brownish discharge then yes its leftover menstration. I don't think you would be pregnant because cramping should not happen. If your discharge continues to be discolored then yes I would get yourself checked if you don't wear a condom. It could be an std if you have a certain smell with discoloration then I would think its clamidya but other than that you shouldn't be worried. Let me know how it goes and ill help answer anything else for you...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2006, 11:46 AM
    Chances are this is not an STD. It could be some menarche left over, and slight bleeding due to intercourse. The bleeding will be a little bit heavier if the intercourse was on the rough side.

Unless you are promiscuous it is doubtful that it is an STD.

Big question here is how long ago was your last period. This sounds more like it could be from implantation, meaning there is a chance you could be pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, its me again. In may I posted a question asking about my symptoms, and found out I wasn't pregnant. Now here's the thing: I just found out Im 7weeks pregnant, and this time I wasn't even trying! Before I found out, I was experiencing some of the classic symptoms: lower abdomin pain,...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

About 10 days after my period I get these weird pains (they're not even pains really) like a weird sensation on the left side of my lower tummy, very weird, and it also gives a weird feeling to my legs. The pains slowly moves to the right but is mainly on the left. I also realised that this manily...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

Is this normal? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for over a year. We have had great sex the past year now it seems I have to beg for it.my girlfriend has had a very active sexual past so it makes me scratch my head when I have to beg I am 20 and she is 26 I can't help but want to have sex I am a young man. I have...

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 13, me and my best friend ( a guy ) had some sexual experiences. I gave him head a few times and he reciprocated, and we also used to masturbate eachother's penises. I am straight. I wanted to know if other people have done this in the past.. or should I be worried about what...

View more questions Search