Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n252911 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Level dirt ,or just put sand
    Do I need to level the dirt or can I just put sand down to level the ground?
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Jun 20, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Is the liner right against the earth? The sand might be too abrasive causing wear or could shift when people walk on the pool bottom. You can sort of go around the area with a rototiller, then rake it smooth, spray it with a hose on fine mist to settle it all back down. After it soaks in tramp on it good if you filled in any area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

How Do I Know How Much Dirt Is Needed To Level My Yard? [ 8 Answers ]

My backyard slopes downward to a stockade fence and beyond the fence are railroad tracks. I live in Dallas/Ft Worth and with all the tremendous amount of rain we've received this year my backyard is literally washing away under the fence. I would assume that I'm going to have to have some dirt...

Big mound of dirt [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved into a house with a enormous mound of dirt in the back yard. It is so big that are dog keeps jumping over the fence. What is the best way of removing this dirt? We have already removed 6 wheelbarrow full of dirt and re-alocated it throughout the garden. My husband says it would take...

Dirt amounts [ 1 Answers ]

How much dirt would I need (in yards ) to fill a hole 1ft deep by 10 ft long by 15ft wide

View more questions Search