Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendamur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 05:53 AM
    COOLING worked and suddenly stopped
    Air was working fine and set it to 82 leaving. Net day the system didn't work wouldn't run fan or air from the thermostat. Is a m1mb 077a unit. Found that the 3 amp fuse had blow and replaced it the fan ran fine.. placed it in air mode and it blew the fuse again. Help.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 20, 2008, 07:09 AM
    You have a problem with the 24 volt low voltage control circuit. Check the low voltage wires going to the outside unit first. Could be a shorted coil on the contactor also. Post back with results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard suddenly stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

I was typing too quickly on my small laptop keyboard, I don't know which key or combination of keys I typed but all of a sudden the keyboard didn't work anymore. I'm using a newly bought (about 3 months) Lenovo X61 and I was nowhere near the function key and the NumLock. I don't get any strange...

Track lighting suddenly stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I had to move a previously installed and working track about 18inches from it's original position. I tested it in it's new position and it worked. I screwed it to the ceiling and it didn't work. Took it apart, put it back together. Nothing. There is power to the feed connector but none of the...

Ceiling Fan suddenly stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

We have a ceiling fan that stop working. It is only about 1 1/2 years old. It won't turn on by the remote or light switch. What should I do?

AC stopped cooling all of a sudden [ 10 Answers ]

My central air was cooling just fine all day. Around 5pm tonight the air coming out of the ducts wasn't cold any longer. I have a computer monitor the temps in the different rooms of the house and I noticed that all the rooms were cool (77-78) until around 5pm when the temps started climbing to 83...

Air/Heating Unit (Electric) Suddenly stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

Hello In July we replaced the motor and the relay switch on the unit outside the house. The unit had been running fine. Sept. 14 it was a little muggy in the house so I turned the thermostat down to 72 to kick the air on. Nothing happened all I heard was a "click" which would normally start the...

View more questions Search