Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsheth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2006, 07:36 AM
    Skin lightening
    Helpp have dark skin need to lighten it overall.. which is the best product?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Hi,
    I am not a Doctor, which would be a good person to check with about using such products.
    Here is a link:
    Get one with 2% Hydroguinone;
    http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/ar...FER=SKIN&ID=25

Hydroguinone is the basic ingredient that seems to help. More percentage can only be obtained with a prescription. Be sure to wear a sun blocker when using any of the skin lightening products.
    I do wish you the best, and you will probably get more answers than this one.
    mai Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Try glutathione. Its effective. Look it up in the web. Its good for the immune system and it lightens your skin too. Also makes your skin smoother if you have pimples or pimple scars. But you hv to use it for 3 months. I sold a friend's son a bottle and his skin has improved in less than a month's use. My son and I are using it too. He has pimples and I want to even my skin tone.
    Im A Believer Too Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 18, 2006, 03:15 PM
    Amira Magic Cream is legit. Im a believer. Ive purchased this product online through eBay and I have been using it for 3 days now. I've tried different products, and none of those can compare to what Amira has done to my skin. I see changes in such short period... from ligntenin to suppleness... reduced pores and eveness of my skin tone is visible after only THREE days of use. The only complain that I have is the odor. I guess its just me, Im so picky when it comes to smell. Other than that, I love what Amira has done to my skin so far.

I Will keep you posted.

Imma Believer Too
    Im A Believer Too Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Mar 19, 2006, 03:54 PM
    Hi All!

I took the liberty of taking a picture of before and after application of Amira Magic Cream.

I am not a distributor nor trying to promote this product. I'm just like any of those people who are in quest to have even skintone.

The pictures I posted here :

http://www.geocities.com/immabelievertoo/

Are of myself before and after Amira effects.

Hope this helps some of you.

I will be posting more update sometime.

Imma Believer Too
    mai Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2006, 09:43 PM
    Try the web. Look for glutathione. Then decide for yourself. I was told 1000mg a day is just about right dosage.
    ronnellbagz Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Please beware that there are fake glutathiones out there.. a friend of mine has bought a fake ones... read it for yourself here: Fake Dr. James Glutathione
    MinnieMoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2007, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Believer Too
    Hi All!

I took the liberty of taking a picture of before and after application of Amira Magic Cream.

I am not a distributor nor trying to promote this product. I'm just like any of those people who are in quest to have even skintone.

are of myself before and after Amira effects.

Imma Believer Too
    I ordered this useless stuff via EBAY from a REPUTABLE so called SELLER... I would not recommend it to anyone... smells great but a WASTE of $$$. And... it doesn't lighten anything, but your pocket.
    Dr swathi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 06:54 AM
    I need a solution for the reduction of facial fat & am longing for perfect jawline & cheek bones please help me out in this & do suggest some exercises only as I am too scared to get any kind of surgery done
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Is the face the only area you want to loose wait??
    Cherry_09 Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Aug 23, 2008, 08:59 PM
    U should use whitening pills other than L glutathione, as it's not for sole purpose of lightening. There are some pills which bleaches U from inside out for permanent lightening. Search with Google.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 12:36 AM
    Ummm like what pilss to be more specific cherry, if you don't mind me asking

Aug 24, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Some swiss bleaching pills and diamond pills. According to me diamond pills are best.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Pills Does Not Work It Might Smooth The Complexion But As Far As Lightening... don Think So . U Might Have To Use It 4 Years Looooool
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Pilss scare me because you don't know what's contained in them and what you are internally exposing your body to

Aug 26, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Kpangor, U cannot tell about the product which u hadn't used, moreover mono takes more time than pills and it is quite unsafe.
    Lighterr I agree with you, I was also having this problem previously. But they are telling the ingredients also and U can carry out a search for that ingredients and their effects on the body.
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Aug 26, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Your photo is not showing up. I would really like to see how much it lighten your skin though. What's your nationality?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Im A Believer Too
    Hi All!

are of myself before and after Amira effects.

Imma Believer Too
    hasham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 10:19 PM
    How to improve my jawline and reduce cheek fat
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 14, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hasham
    how to improve my jawline and reduce cheek fat
    lol huh? That was random...

Maybe do a search on Google... "reduce cheek fat", and "improve jawline". :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Lol ohh vicky you are 2 funny and every time I see your profile pick it makes me burst into laughter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

DPA skin lightening? [ 9 Answers ]

http://abaco.ya.com/skindepigment/ Is it a scam?

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

View more questions Search