Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttjt28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Finding my dad
    My name is Jason Tackett but in 1968 I was know as Jason Davis and my father name is Jamie Lee Davis. Iam trying to find him if any can help me find my dad I would so happy.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ttjt28
    My name is Jason Tackett but in 1968 I was know as Jason Davis and my father name is Jamie Lee Davis. Iam trying to find him if any can help me find my dad i would so happy.

There are literally thousands of people named Jamie Lee Davis. Do you have a birth year and possible State?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding Someone? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find a person by first name & area in which they live only?

Finding my dad [ 1 Answers ]

My mum slit from my dad before she new she was pregnant I'm now 32 and she told me that by the time she told him he didn't believe I was his child I'm now in two minds as to go looking for him I no his name and his old address but am scared of what may happen any ideas??

I need to finding a job. [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 years of job experience and I am looking for a job that offers good $. I am a high school student so I don't have any diploma yet. I need to know if somebody knows a place where I can find a job, or a specific store or anything like that. If you don't know then its fine just at least...

Finding the value of n [ 3 Answers ]

how ? 312 x n = 24336 I need the method to know how to find the value

View more questions Search