Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shellyleec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Lava desk toy from the 80's
    Can anyone tell me the name of the toy described below:
    From the 80's, it is a clear plastic case filled with water, with a pool of "lava" at the bottom. When you turn it upside down, little colorful lava beads flow out, down "steps" inside the plastic case to the bottom. When all the lava beads have reached the bottom, you flip it over and do it again. I imagine it was for children, or used for a desk toy at the office. Please help! I need the name of what these were called. PS it is not a Lava Lamp that I am looking for, as this has no light it in and is much smaller. Thank you!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Something like this?
    Novelty Games

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help desk [ 5 Answers ]

I need to now where I can find any kind of information on help desk such as where can I joun magazines and learn more about the help desk industry and how companies run their help desks??

Help Desk [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have an interview this coming Friday for the position of Help Desk, just wondering what questions do you think will be asked by the interviewer.. Thanks

Help desk [ 8 Answers ]

Instructions Compose an email for each of the following situations. A user emails the helpdesk requesting access to shared drive \\mnthyreportsclinic. This shared drive does not exist, however a shared drive \\monthlyreports does exist. Email the user requesting clarification.

Help desk [ 3 Answers ]

Identify sources of technical support information that can serve as the essential information tool for ICT system support desk?

Desk top set up [ 1 Answers ]

?? How do I delete pictures from the desktop settings

View more questions Search