Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BONNIEsansCLYDE Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Where was Layne Staley's last known address where he died?
    Where was Layne Staley's (original Alice in Chains singer) condo in Seattle where he lived and died? I know it was in the University district- anyone know where? I'm a mad fan who wants to go there and see it. R.I.P. Layne!!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jun 19, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Here is a link that shows the location of the cross streets and Layne Staley's condo.
    What was Layne Staley condominium address? | Answerbag.com
    RadioguyJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 01:43 PM
    His last known address was 4528 8th Avenue NE, Seattle. Here are some pictures from inside his condo, as it was recently up for sale and is now sold.

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:c1Qxu9AoDPEJ:www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/4528-8th-Ave-NE-98105/unit-3C/home/27090+4528+8th+Avenue+NE,+Seattle&cd=2&hl=en&ct=cl nk&gl=us
    lee23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioguyJ View Post
    His last known address was 4528 8th Avenue NE, Seattle. Here are some pictures from inside his condo, as it was recently up for sale and is now sold.

cache:c1Qxu9AoDPEJ:www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/4528-8th-Ave-NE-98105/unit-3C/home/27090 4528 8th Avenue NE, Seattle - Google Search
    This is not his condo though as Staley lived in 5C (the two floors). It is not for sale... 3c was recently sold on the private market for a lower fee... seems seattle real estae is dropping...

Go here for real estate detaILS

4528 8th Avenue NE, Unit: 5C, Seattle-University District, WA 98105 | BlockShopper Seattle
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 02:57 AM
    Just so others know who continue to post on this thread, it's dated June 19, 2008 and is now old and archived.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martin died feb 23 I died feb 23 [ 12 Answers ]

My soulmate my life my smile was taken from me feb 23 after 3 weeks in intensive care . He waited for me I got goodbye but it doesn't make it easier. He was 45 he would have been 46 4 days after he died . People say times a healer but at the moment I find every day gets harder and lonlier still...

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search