Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asmimam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Daikin Aircondition
    I have purchased 10 Daikin Aircondition Units October last year. Unfortunately, 2 Units stopped working on May 20 of this year for unknown reason! I have contacted the Distributer almost a month ago to come and fixed them. He did not show up yet, and I called him this morning and questioned why he is too slow to response to maintain the Aces? To my surprise, he told me that he has some other requests that he would take of and he will schedule my for next Saturday and if I did not like I could go and complain any where I want!!

Could someone please tell me how to contact the main Daikin Company??

Regards,
    kmr296 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Where are you located? If the United States contact 1-972-245-1510 and they can help you locate a rep in your area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My car aircondition [ 1 Answers ]

I have '93/94 Mit galant that the a/c refused to get cool but fan. What do I do to fix it.

Coleman evcon heating and aircondition [ 3 Answers ]

I have question on my coleman I set the heat to 70's after I warm up the house I set the temp to 63 and when I woke up this morning around 6 am the heating is not working and the temp was 59. Do you know what's wrong with it? I try to on and off main switch but its not working.

Aircondition Unit Dripping Water [ 3 Answers ]

The pipe that runs from my air condition unit to the outside of the house is dripping water. I went into the attic and the unit is dripping water from the corners at the bottom. What could be the problem and how to fix it?

View more questions Search