Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Can't Find my Transcripts.
    Hi, I attended a School 20years ago in Oakland California, and now it is haunting me. It closed down and I can't find out were to go to get my transcripts from there. I need it because I am now attending another school and if my transcripts aren't in by the end of this month, I will be kicked out. I can't find any information about this school or where I can go to find my transcripts. Can someone please help me!!
    SHERRYANDGREG Posts: 17, Reputation: 5

Jun 23, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Usually the Board of Education for that school district will keep all of those records.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Was it a private school or a public school. Was it a high school or a college ? If it is a private school that went out of business it may be possible that you just can not get a copy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College transcripts [ 4 Answers ]

Where do transcripts end up if a college closes down?

Can't find transcripts from closed college [ 11 Answers ]

I have been scouring the web to find the institution I earned my ASEET at 20 years ago. It seems it went out of business or was bought (by whom I don't know) about 3-4 years ago. The name of the school was Metropolitan Technical Institute in Fairfield NJ. 13 years ago I had those transcripts sent...

School transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to find my school transcripts for a business school closed back in the 80s.

School Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my Nursing School transcripts from Kentucky, when the school has been closed since 1984 and I haven't lived there since 1980.

Transferring without Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking into the possibility of transferring to another school. However, I am still paying off the last college I attended, and therefore cannot get my transcripts. Would it be possible for me to transfer to another college without sending transcripts? My friends think that I could do it,...

View more questions Search