Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pardo34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Does he really love me
    I have had a dream that my boyfriend has been with other girls including his ex.? What does this mean?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2006, 08:24 PM
    Nothing.

Neurons go *bang* in the night and that is that.

Well, maybe its not exactly *bang* but they go nuts and we try to interpret the nonsense.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2006, 06:25 AM
    Hi, pardo,
    Did you mean to post in the Psychics Category?
    Anyway, I am not a Psychic, don't pretend to be.
    Here is a link about dreams:
    http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/th...ightmares.html
    I know you are not a "kid", but the link gives some good info about dreams.
    Dreams are usually about what you think about most of the time during a day.
    If you concentrate on something during the day, chances are your sub-conscious will cause you to dream about it, in some fashion or other.
    It could be that you don't trust your boyfriend!
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    samjg Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Mar 18, 2006, 07:46 PM
    Hey just wanted to say sometimes I do the same, have dreams about my boyfriend and other girls! This is not him this is you! Dreams are things you have through about within the last 2 weeks, even if it is something that has slipped through your mind, everything stays in your head, your dream is made up of this, are you feeling insecure about your relationship with him? Do you not trust him? These are things you have obviously been feeling for you to dream that way! Don't let your dreams convince you that he is, or make you believe it will happen! This is all in your mind, and it is something you need to figure out, and stop thinking it otherwise you will make yourself believe this! Goodluck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with him [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been seeing this guy and now we are not working out because I hardly see him should we just end this realationship or should I try working it out with him because I really love him?? I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now. Recently I found out from him he met a girl in a bar...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

Looking for love? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since my last serious relationship. I miss my ex so much that I have begun to think about him a lot more these days. Its weird that I am constantly seeing people that remind me of him. Whenever I went out I would somehow bump into him or someone that knew him. For a while I...

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

View more questions Search