Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    You obviously wont know anything about this because the last time you ever attended a science class was probably in the Renaissance period or something lol, this field of science did not exists in your day. :rolleyes:
    I've seen a lot of these insults of yours in many of your posts. Is this the way born-again christians conducts themselves? If so then I hope people shy away from this sect that demeans people.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 19, 2008, 07:37 AM
    You obviously wont know anything about this because the last time you ever attended a science class was probably in the Renaissance period or something lol, this field of science did not exists in your day.
    It is irrelevant what I attended to. What is relevant is that I at least know that the BASICS of science are research and check and recheck of all data from that research for possible mistakes and/or opposing conclusions, making the thesis invalid.

And from a student AD 2008 who claims to have a degree in biology I expect to have that same knowledge. But you don't sem to know that, and that shows you to be very unconvincing as suitable for - and incapable of - performing properly in any scientific field.

May I remind you that the topic here is Secular Humanism?

:)

·
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Jul 21, 2008, 11:16 AM
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    It is irrelevant what I attended to. What is relevant is that I at least know that the BASICS of science are research and check and recheck of all data from that research for possible mistakes and/or opposing conclusions, making the thesis invalid.

And from a student AD 2008 who claims to have a degree in biology I expect to have that same knowledge. But you don't sem to know that, and that shows you to be very unconvincing as suitable for - and incapable of - performing properly in any scientific field.
    Just because I don't share the same FAITH you do in unproven theories does not mean I lack understanding.

May I remind you that the topic here is Secular Humanism?
    Okey, secular humanism is a belief system or religious organisation.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Sassy and Cred, I'm so glad you two have found each other. You're a perfectly matched set, like bookends or salt and pepper shakers.
    -

Jul 22, 2008, 02:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryguy
    Sassy and Cred, I'm so glad you two have found each other. You're a perfectly matched set, like bookends or salt and pepper shakers.
    Naaaaahhhh : more like bookends of support : sassyT with subjective and I with objective supporting evidence... Only I do not claim to be a religious expert, while sassyT claimed to be a science degreed biologist...

:rolleyes:

·

Jul 22, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Naaaaahhhh : more like bookends of support : sassyT with subjective and I with objective supporting evidence .... Only I do not claim to be a religious expert, while sassyT claimed to be a science degreed biologist ....
    ·
    Again, these are among your many unproven beliefs.
    -

Jul 22, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Again, these are among your many unproven beliefs.
    Not so : you lied already several times and got caught on that. And you wildly claim, and be shown so many times by many different people.
    But you have never been able to prove I ever lied. Simply because I do not lie!!

:rolleyes:

·

Jul 23, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Not so : you lied already several times and got caught on that. And you wildly claim, and be shown so many times by many different people.
    But you have never been able to prove I ever lied. Simply because I do not lie !!! (we all know that is lie right there..lol)

·
    Credo you have even lied in this post claiming you don't lie.. mmm I guess its another one of your claims.
    But my work is done with you Cred, you have already given me what I wanted from you. A written confession that you do indeed have BELIEFS... lol priceless ;)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2008, 08:22 AM
    ENOUGH is ENOUGH!!

Credendovidis has made some valid points, but they have been demeaned, so thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know differences between humanism religions [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I have been discussing "religions" on several boards. And I am just down right amazed at ALL the different types I knew nothing about! I have looked up a few but sometimes the net doesn't give very good details and kind of generalizes some of them so I am once again asking about something I...

The secular Messiah [ 79 Answers ]

The righteous left has a conniption fit over the alleged Bush "theocracy." The spiteful criticisms of "right-wing evangelical neocons" have been abundant on these pages. An alleged cross (or you can call it a bookcase) in a Huckabee ad stirred up all kinds of outrage. You know what, I'm more...

View more questions Search