Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sacrifusion Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi
    There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2007, 05:01 AM
    I'm not sure was it a cartoon if I was I think it was called MONSTER RANCHER but I don't think the main chareter was an alien

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog who vomits early AM [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Daschund who is 3 yrs old. He has had vomiting issues before and Vet said it was sour stomach when he does not eat, but in the last week he has woke up very early vomiting, yellowish stuff . I leave him outside and he is out for a few minutes. Then OK. It seems if he eats later in the...

Early invitations... [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, first let me say that our wedding is FAR from traditional. Classy, but all our own. My fiancé and I are having a destination wedding. The guest list consists of 30-32 people, who all happen to be family or part of the bridal party. My initial thought was to send out invitations now. They...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

Early Menopause? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me, I am 46yrs old, living in Spain, been having problems for 6months now with heavy periods, started in August last year, thought my insides were falling out! Big clots, this has now calmed down a lot, but periods now every 15 - 20 days, and much heavier. Have been to doctors...

View more questions Search