Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Mar 15, 2006, 04:29 PM
    Looking for a recipe.
    Hi. We're looking for a cabbage recipe that we once had that was made with shredded cabbage, farmer's cheese, and some other ingredients. It was made in a frying pan and was very much like a pierogi filling. Does anyone have any idea how to make this recipe? Thanks. Dave.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2006, 04:56 PM
    Try looking through here:
    http://search.allrecipes.com/Recipe/...rt=1&Submit=GO
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Mar 17, 2006, 11:46 AM
    Thanks NeedKarma. I found what I was looking for there. Dave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BeRo Recipe book [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - I am new to this, but this is my question - I am trying to get hold of a recipe - Ruff Puff pastry - from the BeRo Recipe book. Or I would like to get my own copy of the recipe book. Can anyone help?

Recipe Swap! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all... I was just wondering if you would like to share your most loved recipe? I thought with people from all over the world, it might be nice to get some new ideas. It can be a main dish, dessert, salad, appetizer or whatever. Anyone? ;) I will have to decide on mine and then come...

Looking for your best FUDGE recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have a really "great" recipe for fudge? Not the kind you have to use a candy thermometer with, more of a easier one. I'd like to make some for Christmas gift giving, one you have tasted and know its great. Thanks :)

Bero recipe [ 14 Answers ]

I'd like to make flapjacks with cornflakes instead of oats. Somebody told me the recipe is in a Bero cookbook. Can any of you help me? Wildflower

View more questions Search