2. that creates play buttons , volume control, full screen option

I want to create flash videos for my web site that are similar to YouTube
    But that I host myself

PC has a app call swishmovie but I don't know what mac might have
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 01:12 PM

Hi,
    Haveyou thought about the Apple product QuickTime for this? There are options for conversion that will do it for you online without regard to the machine involved. I will caution about Flash movies as they can be very variable as to stability, I have a machine used to test them(and JavaScript) and they often crash the browser if a small error is present.
    Full screen is mostly not possible with current technology and will lead to a crash, that is one of the problems with the conversion; trying to make a small screen into a large screen with rendering errors.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

I want to create a stickman fight in Macromedia Flash Pro 8, but I don't know how. [ 6 Answers ]

I want to create a stickman fight in Macromedia Flash Pro 8, but I don't know how. There will be two stickmans in the fight. The first stickman shoots the other guy with a pistol and the second guy goes dead. How to do it?

Link external movie clip to flash [ 1 Answers ]

I am creating a quiz like game in Flash and I have a problem in linking an external movie clip in to my quiz. I have try to link like into it but it turns out to be blank page when I convert it to a .swf file so what can I do and how

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

Flash player 9 doesn't play my movie [ 5 Answers ]

When I upgrade flash player to version 9, IE no longer play my file. Is there any restriction in flash player 9? This is the url of my flash file http://www.vimeco.com/images/flash/wmodebanner.swf It's the banner of my website http://www.vimeco.com Thanks for reading my question!

View more questions Search