Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avenger9000 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2008, 11:53 PM
    What's happening to me?
    Hi, This started happening about a coupla months ago, and these last few days were the worst...

Its like this: I would be sitting there trying to study or do something, and then some sad things would just keep coming into my head and I would start crying for no reason.. none stop., it also happens when I catch my daily bus to university and back. I would be just sitting there and I will just start crying... Some of the things I cry about are loneliness, and there's also this girl Megan Meier, who committed suicide, which I'm sure a lot ofyou know about... I mean I don't even know this girl and I don't know why I cry about it but I can't control it...

What is wrong with me?? I'm sure its not depression because I'm eating normal and everything, and is there some way to stop all this crying because it doesn't brighten up me or anybody else's day...

Any advice would be appreciated

Adam
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 03:56 AM
    You could just be very sensitive
    Or you could have anxiety.
    I am sure it could be other things too
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Jun 20, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Hi Adam,

I'm so very sorry to hear about what you've been going through. That sounds absolutely awful.

Honestly, there could be countless things going on, either emotionally or physically that you're not aware of. Since this would be considered sudden onset (only been happening a couple of months), I highly recommend just seeing a physician. Even though you are male, it's not impossible for you to have a hormonal imbalance. Let me ask you: Has anything changed in your life within the last 6 months? Are you under more stress? Did any event in your life occur that troubled you in some way? The mind is extremely complex and you could just now be reacting to something that happened awhile back or your body may be telling you that you need a break - that you need rest. Like I said, the possibilities are too numerous to really go through all on here. I can't tell you how important it is to just check with a doctor about this. It may be nothing but it may be something that's worth looking into. It's obviously concerning you and causing enough disturbance to your daily life that you came here asking for advice, which leads me to believe that it's time for a check-up. I sincerely do wish you the best and I hope that you're able to find a resolution. Good luck! I hope this helps at least a little.
    Myk384 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 09:55 PM
    I agree with Dreamer, It sounds as though you need to get some professional help. I know lots of people look down on getting help with emotional issues. But really it's the best you can do if nothing is helping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's happening to me? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, nine days ago me and my boyfriend had sex. It was protected but I just have this feeling. I haven't gottin sick at all I'm perfectly fine and I think the last time I had my period was about a month ago I'm just scared, I think I was supoesed to have my period the night that we had sex.. I...

What's Happening To Me? [ 17 Answers ]

My Last Real Period Was On 16th Of June I Am Now 14 Days Late But Out Of The Blue I Have Come On. Im So Confused Ive Never Missed A Period Or Been Late Ever. I Was Really Hoping I Was Pregnant My Husband An I Got Married Last Year And We Both Really Want A Baby. Can Anyone Give Me Some Advice?

What's happening [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and 1 month now and we have been trying FOREVER and there is noway that I can get pregnant and I'm starting to think that there is something really wrong with me I have friends that are getting pregnant no problem and I can't seem to get...

What's happening [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 2 weeks late getting signs of pregnancy but 3 tests say no. what's going on

What's happening to me? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to everybody I have been on the depo shot for about 2 years. I was suppose to go the shot again in August and I never went back. Its been 5 months since I have been off it. I was regular on my period but I have missed it last month and this month ( DECEMBER AND JANUARY) what's going on. Someone...

View more questions Search