Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa19xx Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Anyone experienced this?
    Hi. My last period was 25th April. I bled for a day in may 8 days past my period due date. And I have been getting some symptoms of pregnancy. The thing is though I did a test and its negative so I will need to wait until my next period to test. But me and my boyfriend were having sex tonight and it was really sore. He says it felt different too. Anyone know what it could be? Its not an infection because he felt a change?? Thanks 4 any replies
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Your cervix will change position and feel at different times in your cycle... and in pregnancy. At times he may be able to feel it during intercourse, perhaps that is what he was feeling. Time will tell if it is due to pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the more experienced lover? [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think that you gain more sexual experience from having 1 or more long term relationships or do you think more experience is to be gained from many one night stands?

Virgin with experienced girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my girlfirend have been seeing each other for about 3 months now and she says she wants to start having sex, I'm a virgin and she is experienced so I'm kind of nervous and wondering what I should do, like what if I do it wrong and she is not pleased or somehting.. I don't know any sugestions...

Has any one ever experienced this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 1 week past ovulation and I am experiencing some nausea and also I have got and yeast infection (sorry to be so blunt). I have never had one before and I just wonder if that could be a sign of pregnancy or if any one has ever had this happen to them.

View more questions Search