Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sizl37 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2006, 01:29 PM
    91 Honda Civic starts by itself
    I have a 91 honda civic that tries to start by itself with no key in the ignition.
    It will keep going until you take the cable off the battery. Wondering if this is a starter problem or an ignition problem. :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2006, 01:33 PM
    I see that you asked this a couple days ago... and there are many replies.

Check it out here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=228

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1991 honda civic starts very rough then stalls. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I've been reading as much as I can on this and other sites regarding starting problems on 91 honda civics. The information I gained was very helpful and informative, but, I am not 100% sure if my problem is with the ignition coil or igniter or the whole distributor. I...

91 Honda Civic [ 3 Answers ]

Engine runs rough - a lack of power but not a hard miss - until engine warms up but car must sit for at least 18 hrs. 170,000 miles. Replaced plugs, cap rotor - no help. Distributor shaft has minor oil leak allowing oil to get inside of cap - maybe related.

Honda civic [ 3 Answers ]

My 90 honda civic lx 1.5 twin turbo with intake and cat back exaust won't turn over... it just clicks when I hit the key. I replaced the starter.. still just clicks... checked relays and fuses... im lost please help

Honda Civic Dx [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering what the size of speakers are in the front are rear on a honda civic dx 1991

1988 Honda Civic DX - Starts & Stops [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems getting my Civic to run consistently. It will run for about 3-4 miles and then stall out and won't start again until it cools off for a couple of hours. When I try to restart it, it sounds like it's going to start but it just won't go all the way. It goes through more coolant...

View more questions Search