SirloinStk Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 18, 2008, 07:08 PM
    What are the Pros and Cons?
    What are Pros and Cons

If you finish a Bachelors in Nursing:
    In the Philippines (4years)
    Or
    In the US (LPN to RN to BSN)

I am also considering the cost, landing a good job, quality of education and other factors.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 07:27 PM
    There is not much of a difference here in the US between the ASN or BSN. The only difference is the ability to go into management with a BSN.
    teezee Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jul 6, 2008, 09:07 PM
    No difference really. As you might know the programs here are impacted so it would take longer to get a degree here with the waitlists and lack of funding, unless you manage to get into a 4 year nonimpacted straightforward BSN curriculum at ucla like me. But... there aren't too many programs like that around here that aren't highly competitive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the pros and cons of reversing entries? [ 3 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of reversing entries?

What are the pros and cons of using reversing entries? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of using reversing entries? What type of transactions may require reversing entries?

Pros & Cons. [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone Please help me with this question: I am considering the nursing field. Please remember that I am asking as an outsider looking in: ADVANTAGES 1) I think this field will continue to grow so job demand should be good. 2) Flexible schedule (I think) 3) Opportunities for travel (I...

DirecTv Pros and Cons [ 5 Answers ]

I switched from Dishnetwork who I was a customer with for almost 4 years to DirecTv a few months ago. I was fed up with the constant technical problems from DishNet and they didn't want to fix anything. I like DirecTv so far because they own the equipment so if anything breaks, then they are...

Lexapro Pros & Cons [ 2 Answers ]

I just started on Lexicon yesterday and am interested in hearing other user's comments concerning any/all side effects and are they worth living with. Thanks f:confused: or any/all feedback

View more questions Search