Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rumbustious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Using AT&T Tilt as tether for PC w/o plan upgrade
    I have broadband on my AT&T Tilt, but it costs extra to get a plan to use it to tether a laptop or PC. Since my broadband is unlimited, why should it matter if I hook up a laptop with a USB cable? Will it work without upgrading my plan? Is there a work-around?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2012, 03:07 PM
    A "work around" would be a violation of your contract with AT&T, and we do not provide information to help with such violations. As for the reason, bandwidth is a commodity that has a limitless demand and telecommunications companies are having a very hard time justifying their "Unlimited" broadband plans as consumers become more accustomed to living their life on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tether problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. i'm on tether and i'm suppose to be getting off it on the 2nd of oct. well last thursday my po decided to do a surprise drug test on me.. well i haven't smoked since sept 9th 2007,so i been clean for 18 days.. well i been hearing that it can take up to 3-90 days,and if i was a occasional smoker...

Resume Tilt [ 1 Answers ]

:) What is a resume title?

Fix a broken tilt wheel [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1989 buick lesabre with a steering wheel that just flops all around. I think it is in the tilt wheel function. Has any one had this problem? And how can it be fixed?

Change in tilt of the Earth [ 2 Answers ]

What would happen if the Earth tilted 90 degrees:confused:

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

View more questions Search