Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phillgal22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Small claims judgment
    What can the PA sheriff take to satisfy a credit card debt?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Depends on the amount of the debt and what is feasible - once the Judgment is entered the creditor can do whatever is legal and makes financial sense - garnishment of wages, seizure of bank accounts, in theory grab a car (although they usually hate to do this), lien on real property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going to Small Claims [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I breed boxers and sold a puppy to a young couple. They had called me 2 weeks later saying the puppy was soiling in her cage and they had to bathe her 2 times a day, I offered to take her back since she wasn't gone so long but they called me 2 days later and refused saying they were just...

Judgment / small claims [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there. I have a judgment against a person and I'm trying to collect, but when I went to Marshalls and they try to collect from employer but her employer state that she is not making enough money so I can't collect any money. I want to know if there is anyway to find where the person has bank...

Small claims [ 2 Answers ]

I have the name of a person who has since been married and moved to Quebec How can I find out her married name and address for my small claims papers to serve her and do I use her married name even if the contract was in her maiden name?

Notice of motion to vacate judgment in small claims [ 4 Answers ]

I need to find out How to file a notice of motion to vacate a small claims judgment. Where do I get the form? Is one available on line? I was served with papers on a case. I called to reschedule. I was told fine it would be reschuled. I come back from vacation and I have a judgmnt agaiinst ...

Took ex boyfriend to small claims, HELP [ 4 Answers ]

I took my ex boyfriend to small claims because he owes me $2,600. And I won, but I am having trouble getting the money. I tried to garnish his wages, he works with his grandfather, so they lied and said he is working part time. So I couldn't garnish. What do I do?? I want to know if I can take...

View more questions Search