Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paradise_flyers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 01:53 PM
    A forgotten mermaid movie
    I saw a movie of mermaids few years ago but I forgot the name of the movie. I remember that there were three girls who were sisters. The eldest one has spear which she turns into a hairpin and clips on her hair. The second sister works in a bar and the third sister works as a marine biologist(guess). I think that is how much I know about the movie. I would really like to know the name of the movie if possible.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 18, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Mermaids (2003, not 1990)two films same name
    paradise_flyers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Thanks for the reply

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mermaid movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was really young so it was probably around the early 90's. It could have been a made for TV movie but I really don't know. All I remember is that a guy falls in love with a mermaid. The characters are younger and there's gold high heal shoes that he gets at the...

I want to know the title of a mermaid movie that I saw like 7 years ago. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody I'm trying to find the title of a movie that I loved when I was younger I think I saw the movie like 7 years ago. Its about mermaids, a cartoon movie; its animated. I remember the final of the movie it was about a mermaid who was in love with someone but she had to kill her love to...

Movie title forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.

Forgotten Kids Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey - I was just wondering what the name of this one movie is. I used to watch it as a kid (like 13-14 years ago). The only thing I remember is that it dealt with a group of kids who built some kind of spaceship using trashcans and old parts in the woods. That's it. I'm sure someone will...

View more questions Search