Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lokeshshrivas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Alternatives of Chloroform available in market
    What are the alternatives of chloroform available in the market which can be purchased from Medical shops at chep prices. Is there any dangers in using this medicines i.e. any danger to life. As we can't use chloroform or phynol... ketanol etc as being a lot dangerous or risk for life.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 01:53 PM
    I don't think just anyone can purchase chloroform. Of course there is a danger in using it. I don't think anyone here would give you the information you are requesting.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lokeshshrivas
    What are the alternatives of chloroform available in the market which can be purchased from Medical shops at chep prices. is there any dangers in using this medicines i.e. any danger to life. as we can't use chloroform or phynol... ketanol etc as being a lot dangerous or risk for life.
    Why are you asking? What are you planning on doing with it?

Nope, I'm not going to tell you where you can get such a dangerous substance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Small market vs. Large market [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between small market teams vs. large market teams? What makes a team a large market team or a small market team? I thought it had to do with revenue the team brought it from ticket sales but I was not sure.

Alternatives for Sandwiches [ 32 Answers ]

Hello there, was looking for alternatives to sandwiches... anything different, warm, tasty etc... sandwiches get very very boring!! Many thanks

Alternatives to sex? [ 7 Answers ]

Since I can't seem to win my boyfriend over in bed, is there anyway I can bring my libido down... I've tried "doing it myself" but that just puts me in the mood even more, and with me being pregnant my hormones are driving me bonkers. There is absolutely no way I can change his mind so is there...

BK Alternatives [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am at a point where I have to file BK. What if I do not file BK and let the creditors sue me? What happens in order? Do I have to show up at court each time I get sued? I have no problem if they enter a judgement against me. I live in California. Thanks for your detailed explanations ...

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

View more questions Search