Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovetoboogie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 01:30 PM
    Pain in shoulder blade
    Hi
    I'm female age 46. I have been suffering for a number of days with a stabbing pain in my left shoulder blade. It is constant and movement is not restricted. The pain neither worsens nor improves with articulation or lifting. Initially it felt as though it needed to be -clicked- back into place. Now it just hurts all the time! I don't think it is muscular because of the above. Could it be a trapped nerve? If so what is the cure? If not - what the hell is it?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Bursitis?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder Blade Sharp Pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've searched online recently and didn't find what I need to know about the sharp pain I have in my left shoulder blade. It feels like the arc of my shoulder blade is cutting the muscle as if it were as cerated knife. It really hurts sometimes so bad I can't hardly move because of the...

Right shoulder blade pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Its been 2 days now that I've been feeling a bit of pain on my right shoulder blade when I breath deelply (close to the spine), and it only hurts when breathing deeply. Might it just be a muscular thing? Thanks!

Sharp pain on left shoulder blade [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone answer why I am having sharp pains on left shoulder blade.

Sharp Pain Below Shoulder Blade [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm about 16 and I found this site while surfing Google. The problem I have is for the past year or so I have been feeling a sharp pain as if someone is stabbing a hot knife or needle located about 3 inches to the right of my shoulderblade, and I can't see mto remember any accidence I have had...

Shooting shoulder blade pain [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up with a really back stabbing pain under right shoulderblade thinking I had slept wrong breathing deep hurts and almost like a contraction were my eyes fill up with water I want to know should I put hot or cold to make it go away??

View more questions Search