Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    K8tk4t Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 09:34 AM
    Brown Discharge few days before period.
    I'm 23 years old. I've been taking birth control for about 5 years and still taking them, and I’m sexually active. For the last 2 months before my period I got brown discharge and never had it before. I'm supposed to get my period in a few days and I got the brown discharge again for the second time. Is it normal to have discharge couple days before the period? If not what is wrong?

Thank you
    StephanyM Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Were you late taking your pill recently? Sometimes that causes you to spot before your period comes.
    K8tk4t Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Thanks for replaying so quickly, I appreciate it.

All the 5 years I've been taking the pill I've taken the pill sometimes late, this time I took the pill at the same time I take it all the time, I've might taken it late again, but it's not the first time. And that dicharge never happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 days late, negative HPT, dark brown discharge [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three months. I went off the patch (ortho-evra) after completing a full cycle in mid December (i.e. I did not put a new patch on after mestruating). I had normal periods Jan 13 and Feb 14, each lasting 4-5 days, which was consistent with...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

Brown discharge 5 days before normal flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, for about one year now my period starts in its regular time but as brown discharge for5 to 6 days then as normal flow for another 5 days this month I was under fertility treatment and my period was late one day from due date and the next day I see brown discharge very slight only when I wipe...

View more questions Search