Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jun 18, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Dry humping
    My friend was telling me the other day how he was dry humping his girl, now he came to me saying he was worried she was pregnant. I don't think its possible, but he says the were both in their underwear, and that he thinks he went inside her. Now what are the chances she can be pregnant if 1) he came on his underwear, then went inside her and 2) he came inside her but they both had their underwear on.

I don't know details about what exactly happened, but I want to let him know the chances he's taking if he's going to do this. Thanks in advance
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 08:49 AM
    How old are they? Did they even have sex or just hump?
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Jun 18, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLR92
    he came on his underwear, then went inside her and 2) he came inside her but they both had their underwear on.

i dont know details about wat exactly happened, but i wanna let him know the chances hes taking if hes gona do this. thanks in advance

If he ejaculated then went inside her, she could be pregnant, if he ejaculated inside her then the chances are even higher. If you want better advice, more details are needed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
    He THINKS he went inside her? You mean he doesn't know? Wow!!

Dry humping in and of itself does not cause pregnancy. I think it's time for a sex ed class for these two.

Jun 18, 2008, 11:30 AM
    I'm not sure but maybe because of the underwear part he's not sure whether or not he went in or no. maybe he just thought they were rubbing, but he went in, I'm not sure.
    They're both 17

Jun 18, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Oh new piece of info, she got her period about 7 hours after they dry humped. Does that mean anything/change anything?

Jun 20, 2008, 08:41 AM
    um does what I posted above change anything or not? Little help would be nice =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female dog Humping people [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my female puppy hump people? I thought it was a male dog thing? My hubby sayd it is a control thing not a sex thing. How do I get her to stop?

Dog humping child [ 2 Answers ]

I have had Buster, 1/2 Schnauzer and 1/2 Scotty, since he was 5 weeks old. He actually belongs to my 8 year old daughter. I am 9 months pregnant and there is a lot of new and exciting things going on in preparation for our baby. Yesterday my daughter came in and told me that Buster was humping...

Neutered but still humping? [ 6 Answers ]

My 4 year old maltese was neutered before the age of one. I have a 2 year old female chihuahua who was spayed before the age of one too, and he humps her! Only on occasion. Is this normal?

Leg humping [ 9 Answers ]

Our pup, 8wk old choc. Lab, has been what we think is starting to hump my wife's leg/foot. Not every time she walks in the room but a couple times a day. I would think he's to young for this type of behavior but not sure. Any suggestions. Along with that he is a chewing machine. We know this...

View more questions Search