Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Theresa2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 08:26 AM
    Self Introductory Letter
    I am new to a company and they have asked me to write an introductory letter to send out to the clients I will be handling. They have asked that the letter be 'warm & fuzzy' yet business. What are some tips on wording to use? Examples would be very helpful and I am having a hard time balancing between the requests and coming off completely on one side or the other. Thank you!
    aunghlaingtun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 11:57 PM
    Self introductory letter
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 12:07 AM

I would definitely keep it short, one page, few paragraphs.

Be yourself, write as you would talk to them in person telling them how you look forward to being of service, briefly about your product/service. AND how you can be the solution.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Introductory letter for the new branch [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to get a introductory letter for the newly started travel agency branch .

Introductory business letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am an events planning student who need your assistance in drafting an introductory letter to vaious vendors telling them about my company and the services offered. Yvette

Introductory letter [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to find out how to write an official company introductory letter.

Introductory letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have a home base cleaning Business and I’m trying to recruit more clientele. Writing is not my strong point and I’m having a hard time with the introductory letter. I want the letter to get the attention of new potential clienteles and have them interested in my business but...

How to write an introductory letter [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering how to write an introductory letter and if I could get a sample... that'd be great

View more questions Search