Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Dude, message #6 above has those instructions. (nudge)
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Jun 22, 2008, 05:13 AM
    Right sorry about that I thought it was one of those programs. Anyway it says it is fine and everything is working fine now after we cleaned the computer of dust so could that have really been the cause?
    Software Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 05:38 PM
    It absolutely could. BSOD caused by overheating from dirty innards is not a stretch at all. We'll see!
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2008, 02:28 AM
    Hi agen it has been working fine for a while now but I just switched on my computer and logged on. It said FOUND NEW HARDWARE - PCI Simple communications controlleR. So I let it install it and it said this Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem. The thing is that has never came up before so why has it now? Could it be something to do with this previous problem?
    Software Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 06:17 AM
    Your system usually does its houeskeeping in the background, keeping all the drivers for all the little components up to date.

You could have done 1000 different things yesterday to cause your built-iin modem to refresh its drivers. The refresh didn't complete and startup this morning simply completed that task.

I wouldn't fret it unless it start to recur.
    Learnfrommyways Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 07:17 PM
    OK depends I want you to stop playing rs for a while maybe2-4 days tell me what happens and its best not to go to any sites you find on googleor anything and there's another thing too that rs usually says to do first viruse scan your computer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue Screen [ 8 Answers ]

Hello Guys.. This is my first post in this site . And I hope to keep helping and getting help from the others. A lot of times when I start using my PC specially when I play some games like war craft frozen throne.. suddenly the system crash and blue screen appear... I don`t know why! My PC is...

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

Sherryj- I have had a very very similar problem to yours. As soon as I opened the box to my computer it would not start. In face it took me sever start up / shut downs to even get to the blue screen, and then after I got to the blue screen I would restart the computer one more time and then it...

Blue screen [ 5 Answers ]

I get a blue screen when trying to reload windows. The following messages apears: Ntfs.sys - address f8172781 base at f8123000, datestamp 41107eea I cannot re-load windows or get past the blue screen.

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

When I turned off my dell inspiron b130 it was fine when I turned back on it states bad checksum. I can not access start up but I have tried to reboot and all other possibilities without any success . Do you have any suggestions this is a new laptop only about 8 months old I have had a compaq for...

Blue screen of death [ 4 Answers ]

got a friend with this problem any ideas to resolve it ERROR 0x00000024 NTFS.SYS and it says... check the disk with CHDSK /F to repair the problem... but I can't because I can't access to anything to do a CHKDSK... :)

View more questions Search