Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutiepyee03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 09:51 PM
    80's/early 90's kids movie about don't do drugs
    I can not remember the title of this 80's or early 90's movie teaching kids not to do drugs. I believe the muppet babies were in this movie, and they were trying to convince the main character ( a teenage boy) not to do drugs. It was a cartoon, and I remember a scene that kind of looked like Indiana Jones with them riding in a cart of some sort in a cave or something. Can anyone please give me the title of this movie?
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jun 18, 2008, 01:06 AM
    It was cartoon allstars to the rescue, I just looked it up
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 18, 2008, 03:39 AM
    I loved this movie when I was little. You can watch it on YouTube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Late 80's/early 90's kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for title of a movie I have kind of vague memories of watching around '93-'96. Kids movie about a guy with superpowers who had a green and purple costume, think maybe played by Eddie Murphy.

Early 80's or 90's kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Please help... this has been bothering me for some time now!! I totally remember watching this movie as a child. It was about a girl who had this magic chunck of hair and when she shook her head these little animals like squirles came out and did their thing. There was this witch, or evil lady...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Early 90's or late 80's kids movie I think. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to love this movie when I was a kid but I can not think of it... tell me if the description isn't good enough please. :) There's this brother and sister with their short stubby dog and one day their coloring in this book and all of the sudden they get transported into the coloring...

View more questions Search