Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2008, 05:29 PM
    I'll show you mine because I want it to be seen.
    Out of pure and longstanding curiosity, why do many males enjoy exposing themselves to others? Some get loaded on booze/drugs (or not) and run around naked. Some send photos or films of their genitals (or more) to others or post on the internet. I do not find it rude, just puzzling.

When I was 6, I looked in a neighbor's mailbox and there was a photo of a man's genitals. I was fascinated, not just by the picture, but because it was not in a letter or anything. Why? I had several boyfriends who were obsessed with their own nudity and an ex who created a clay sculpture of his parts.

Are there women who are into exposition? What does it mean?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 05:40 PM
    I know what you mean. I really think a lot of women ARE into that.
    When I use to use the I-M's I would get guys that would ask me
    What you wearing?
    I would reply
    You know the Dr. Denton Jammies with the feet in them.
    They would ask do you have a pic of your chest I would say
    You are better off looking at the old National Geographic s with the Natives with their chest down to their knees.
    They would ask another question
    And I would reply NO not since I went swimming.
    Then they would ask if they could send me some pics (implying that part of the anatomy)
    I told them if it is a pic of your face, your kids, your pet or your motorcycle,
    They would either tell me that even though they could not get me talking dirty they liked talking to me or else they would get mad and say I wasted their time.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Well most may not be a manly and handsome as I am and have a need to show off.

But in general men and I will have to address this from my life in south GA somewhat and life over all. But men are not taught the privacy that many women are taught.

Boys growing up, are taught to go pee behind the shed or tree, or behind the house. In school, boys never had any indiviual changing area, but everyone had to change clothes in one large open room. When they boys showed, it was in one large room, everyone showing together.

Even using the bathroom, when men pee, it is in a urnial and they are all linged up with everyone being able to see the other one.

You go to the pool, changing and shower areas all open, at the pool we use, public, you watch the men showing from the changing area.
    ** real interesting last week when a man bought his young daughter in to use the bath room

So as for as not having the issue of nudity, men have been taught it is OK to be naked in front of others,

Now for men who like to just expose thierself, they are just sick, since for them it is a sexual issue. ** or maybe I should say they have a different life style interest.
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 05:47 PM
    But now, I will say on some women, I was at a 7/11 type of place a few week ago, I saw the young lady had a tattoo on her chest, part of it was visible above her top, To me it looked like a unicorn, I asked her if it was. Well she pulled the top up, it was a dragon, she said it was,
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2008, 08:57 PM
    Thanks for the answers. True, men have more relaxed privacy issues than women do.

I'd sure like to hear from a guy who wants to show his parts to women. I don't judge exibitionism, just want to learn how it runs around in the brain.

How is this different or the same as being a nudist?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Funny, I've always been more timid about running naked around other guys but never bothered to be naked in front of women.

Now I do have to specify I am not discussing exhibitionism.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Um... Girls Gone Wild?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 01:16 PM
    I think there are some people who just get off in knowing that the whole world can look at their nakedness.

Seriously, it is not just the men, there are as many women who feel the need to post photos of themselves, without any clothes on, on the internet.

I don't understand the thrill of it. I would never leave the house if I knew that I could run into someone at WalMart, and hear them say, "HEY! I saw your *#@$ on craigslist, nice set of *%#$@"!!

To each their own, I guess?
    Expert

Jun 18, 2008, 01:43 PM
    I will also say as part of my jobs in the past I delievered medical supplies and was fixing O2 machines, one call was to a "nudist" resort. To be honest there are some people that truly should keep clothes on
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    To be honest there are some people that truly should keep clothes on
    Exactly!

I hear my guy friends stories all the time about how they went to put a roof on a house, or remodel a room, or landscape and the woman of the house came to the door with nothing but a flimsy silk type robe on
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    I will also say as part of my jobs in the past I delievered medical supplies and was fixing O2 machines, one call was to a "nudist" resort. To be honest there are some people that truly should keep clothes on
    Man... now THAT just put an ugly picture in my mind that's going to bother me all day... :eek:
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Ugly? Ever been to the home show? Most of the men there are 9 months pregnant. Driving past the football stadium yields the same views. Americans are fat, male and female, should we be ashamed of ourselves, or overly proud?

Oh my, I'm going for a long walk...
    confusedbyitall Posts: 48, Reputation: -2

Jul 14, 2008, 09:44 PM
    The part of men running around doing anything that classifies as completely normal behavior, at times at least, to blow off steam, is about the same behavior that you might note between little girls and little boys as soon as they can move and make sounds. Boys tend to be the ones to climb onto the backs of chairs at the age of 2 and fall down and split their lip open and have to be taken in a screaming bloody mess literally to the doctor's to get stiches. I did show my parts of to another guy and vice versa when I was about what, 7 or 8? I haven't had the need since then, lol. But, I guess part of it could just be that it's dangly. I mean, wow, there it is! Women, on the other hand, might show their parts more in an erotic soft way. Or so it seems, who knows.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2008, 10:05 PM
    If you got it, flaunt it!! And eat your hearts out, wha,woooooo!
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 06:43 AM
    I guess if I had one that reached down to my knee I'd be prancing around as well. And yes once upon a time in a gym locker room in high school there was a guy exactly like that so they do exist.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 07:14 AM
    I think girls are just the same... or typically worse... go to mardi gras, a club, etc. Girls are always more willing to show off their breasts than guys are willing to show off your manhood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can they be mine? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to marry the love of my life and she has two girls with another man. The girls are now 1 and 3 and daddy has very little to do with them. He sees them for a few hours a week and provides very little financial support. I would like the freedom to be able to take the girls where ever...

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

She's mine all mine, song [ 1 Answers ]

It kind of an upbeat rock song and I'm not sure who sings it. Those are the only words I know lol

Not mine [ 5 Answers ]

I found out that the child that she had isn't even mine but I've already signed the birth certificate. We officially haven't gone through with the divorce, how do I go about singing my rights over?

View more questions Search