Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherry123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Does he like me or not?
    I have this guy whom I think likes me, he is always flirting with me, teasing me, and I caught him looking at me once and when I looked at him he turned his head really quick so that I did not catch him looking. Once I was standing beside him, and he stared into my eyes for a good minute and I stared back into his eyes. He once walked me to my car. He e-mailed me and put his cell phone number in the e-mail, and he has my number also, but he will not call me, and I do not want to call him first because I think by him calling me it would show some sign of interest, so I am having a hard time telling if he likes me. Could someone help me with this question.:)
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2008, 04:24 PM
    "Looks" like he likes you. He's "maybe shy or scared" and just waiting for for an invitation. Nobody likes to be rejected so both of you are not doing any. What are you going to do? When u catch him staring at you, look at him and smile. Greet him when you see him "loitering" around. Make him feel welcome then u may directly or indirectly ask for a date since it sounds you like him.

Im not a guy. But this is just what I think.":
    o
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Now a day's it seem lke guys want the girls to show how they feel and make it easier for them. I'm old school and think the guy should be the one to call first.

Having said that, call, and see if he returns the gesture. If not you don't need him. At least you can put an end to the speculation.
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Jun 17, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Hi cherry,

I agree with both posts already made. It sure does sound like he likes you. In my opinion, sending you an e-mail with his phone number included was basically like saying in a nutshell, "I like you, want to get to know you but I'm scared of rejection." Unfortunately many men and women in the dating scene these days wind up giving into this fear of rejection and the relationship that would have had great potential never gets going. I don't think there's anything wrong with calling him or at the very least, making it obvious for him to hear/see while in person that you're definitely interested. As was stated already though, if you do call him and don't really get a sense that he's into you, I'd leave it be. I could be wrong but I just don't feel that's how it will turn out. Take it slow but assure him that you are interested. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search