Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ogmac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Will I pass my drug test
    I drank 6 beers and 2 mixed drinks on Friday and sat combined, I took a drug test today... will I pass??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Probably. Alcohol turns to sugar in your blood within 24 - 36 hours depending on your metabolism. Also, drug tests are more specifically looking for illegal substances, or controlled prescription substances rather than alcohol.
    dummie30 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 09:45 AM
    I seriously doubt it!!
    dummie30 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 09:48 AM
    If you are in a drug court program they look for alcohol... usually 2 days after drinking and they lab you, you will be o.k. but the next day no you will fail. I speak from experience.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 04:14 PM

As noted by J-9 standard drug panels do not screen for alcohol.

If the test includes alcohol then it is largely dependent on the type of test. You will no longer have ethanol in your system but you may have EtG (ethanol metabolite).
    TOWERMANIA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 11:12 AM
    So true... my daughter was in drug court. They tested her 3x week random. Once she was sick. Dehydration and on a fluid diet. It popped for saturated water levels and therefore gave her a fail.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can you use to pass a drug test [ 11 Answers ]

o.k. here goes I have a step son who is a druggie and I need to know how he passed his drug test because he has not bought anything to do so is there something at home he can do to pass

How to pass a drug court no tolerance test within 24 hours of use. [ 13 Answers ]

I had quit smoking for 13 days, then I smoked bud 3 times and took one o.c. 20mg, I have 24 hours until I take a piss test for drug court. The test is a no-tolerence test. What detox cleansing drink is recommended? Do I have any chance? If you have a smartass answer then don't bother replying.

How to pass a urine drug test in 24 or less [ 2 Answers ]

What should I do to pass a urine test in 12 hours?

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

View more questions Search