Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mancgirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Printing onto transparency paper
    Help! I've got to do a presentation on Thursday. Have come to print off the OHP slides onto transparencies today and they are smudging and smearing everywhere it's a mess!

I have set my printer settings to presentation and to print on transparency paper but it hasn't made a difference...

Is there anything else I can try? Or should I cheat and go find a printing shop to do it for me tomorrow! Haha ;)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Don't waste anymore time and hair pulling, go to a print shop and have it done properly :)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2008, 01:46 PM
    There are Laser and Ink Jet transpariencies and you need to print on the right side.

If B&W they can be done easily at Staples on a copier providing you use Laser transpariencies.

Color ones could also be done on the self-serve color copier.

The laser printer rated transpariencies are rated for a high temperature. Ink jet transpariencies may melt.
    mancgirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Staples it is then... thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VFP printing [ 2 Answers ]

Frequently, I print a batch of 1000+ sheets at a time using VFP report writer to an HP black & white laser printer Each sheet has a large graphics (jpeg) on it. When printing the batch, if I could download the graphics to the printer, and when the next document prints, instead of the computer...

LexmarkX6570 Paper jam display with no paper jam [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I cannot get the paper jam error to clear - I have unplugged the printer, rebooted by laptop and still the error keeps appearing. There is no paper in the machine and the path is clear of any paper. Any assistance would be very helpful! Thank you.

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

View more questions Search