Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mags4isla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Conversion of portable dishwasher
    Do you know how difficult it is to convert a portable dishwasher to an undercounter dishwasher and what is involved?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 19, 2008, 04:35 AM
    There are so many variables here... Is it really economical to do that?
    Start with specifying which portable washer you have, so it's details can be checked.

;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portable dishwasher [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a new kitchen faucet with a pull out sprayer as the main fixture. I have a portable dishwasher that worked fine with my old faucet. The attachment for the dishwasher did not fit in the new faucet so I purchased an adapter. The man at the store was worried the sprayer/faucet will...

Portable dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

We got a portable ultra wash kenmoore dishwasher from craiglist, we cannot get the water to come out of the sprayer, any ideas how to get it going?

I want to make my portable dishwasher stationary... [ 6 Answers ]

My old portable dishwasher was set up this way but it was like that when I got the house so I didn't do it. Can I just take the back of the new portable dishwasher, change the hoses so that they are long enough to run through the cabinets to a hot water line and drain pipe? The extra hot water...

Portable Dishwasher won't stay on faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... We just got a portable dishwasher for free, which is virtually brand new, but has no manual. We were told it would be easy to hook-up and that it should work with most any faucet. We tried it on our current faucet and it won't stay on. So, we bought a new attachment to the faucet...

View more questions Search