= x^(2m-7) + 2x^(m-7)

That is the answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Algebra help [ 4 Answers ]

I am working on "Multistep Equations" in Algebra 1 and they didn't explain how to solve one of the formulas in my book. Here are a couple of the questions: 9x - 4 = 7x - 10 X = ? 5x - 2 = 3x - 20 X = ? I don't see an easy way to come up with that answer. Can anyone help me find the way...

Algebra II help [ 4 Answers ]

I am stuck on the equations with division like this one 4x+4/2=3(x+2)-2 my brain locks up and I have no idea how to get rid of the fraction and I know that is what I should do first right?? some one please help me Zak:(

Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please help me with this algebra problem: find points and slope of the following linear equation: (y+1)= -1/2(x-2) I know the slope is -1/2 Are the points (2, -1)??

Algebra! Help! [ 1 Answers ]

I need help in solving a couple of problems that I am still really stuck with even though I have tried lots of ways of solving it and don't feel that my answers are correct. Please help! I want full detail on each problem so that I can understand how to begin and complete the problems. 1. Solve...

Please help with Algebra 2 [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone PLEASE help me!!! Algebra 2 is KICKING my BUTT!! I am so stuck on this question it aint even funny. For each point, its distance from the point (4,0) is twice its distance from the line x= -4. (by the way this deals with conics...) THANX TO anyone that helps!!

View more questions Search